The Wii games had taken over the world, decades ago. Also, several enthusiast gamers have stayed dedicated to this genre for years. The innovative controls and versatile library are the best attractions here. Moreover, there are still a couple of reasons why one should purchase a Wii game, like:
- The Amazing Accessories: The gamepad, headsets, dual controllers, 3D viewers will be the ones to look for, especially when looking to playing without any fuss. People always have a knack for the free accessories that generally come with the whole package. It certainly improves the quality of the game, in customers’ eyes. Moreover, the ultra-realistic designs get us the feel of a real adventure. The zapper gun might be the eye-catching part for the game lovers.
- The Technological Marvels: Without the widespread 3-dimensional texture and graphic effects, every game seems dull, nowadays. And hence, the developers never overlook the visual effect factors. You, as a buyer, also have a thirst for experiencing the life-sized effects for entertaining your mind.
- The Price Drop Factor: The gaming industry has lowered the levels of pricing, gradually over the years. So always look for the no-added-cost options for the machines. Also, the plug-ins come with most of the possibilities with no extra charges.
Moreover, it’s like a week-long battle to keep track of the best deals. There’s always a price drop, which revolves around particular games. You have to be alert for when that actually happens. And hence, you get to choose the best, with the minimal money involved. You must know the best ones before making any investment. If you still feel a little confused, give the Buying Guide section a thorough read.
Let’s look for the best 8 products, which you can buy and have a great time while gaming:
|Best WII Shooting Games||Buy Now|
|Resident Evil 4|
|Cabela's Dangerous Hunts Gun|
|House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return|
|Ghost Squad - Nintendo Wii|
|Nerf N Strike|
|Martain Panic with Blaster Bundle|
Top Wii Shooter Games: Reviews
The first one on our list is a popular game edition of the popular movie franchise. It brings about a new storyline with even fresher endeavors. Leon S. Kennedy rejoins the players after six years. He’s now a U.S. cop agent and on a new mission of rescuing the President’s daughter. Players will experience dangers, in all of its news forms.
Also, it gets even scarier after completing each level, and you’ll end up wishing for the regular zombies. All of the following packages come at a very affordable price, which further makes it a great choice for gamers.
- The product comes with the necessary add-ons.
- The genre is one of a kind survival-horror, adventure type.
- It has classic Wii-remote action compatibility.
- The classic is equipped with 3D graphics for a lifelike experience.
- It supports the real 16:9 widescreen.
- The build-up needs a little more work.
Well, Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts, in our best-8 list, hails another epic story. The writer Andrew Kreisberg has worked us through a tale of two brothers. In this one, you will be getting the chance to play with the brand new ‘Fearmaster.’ Also, this one can keep track of your heart rate while you’re in the game.
Moreover, this particular feature adds a new dynamic to the levels of gameplay. The predators are quite dangerous than before; you’ll be facing more challenging situations than ever and hence, more fun.
- It comes with dual guns at your battle needs.
- The guns work on double gun controllers.
- A hard DVD copy is included.
- Advancements of the AI engine enhance the performance of the game.
- You can control your heart rate with new X360 and PS3 controllers.
- The installation of the controller inside the gun is not that easy.
- The guns are not that compatible with most of the shooting games.
Two of the most favorite names from the series ‘The House of the Dead’ are being organized into a single action-packed terror shooter for the Wii. The ‘House of the Dead 2’ as well as ‘House of the Dead 3’ will highlight the unique experience of the arcade. Moreover, these games are equipped with branching storylines. Furthermore, there are six ghoul-filled modes of the game and gift content.
You will be re-enjoying your happy days in the arcades as you reap down packs of biting and clawing undead. Besides both arcade mode and survival mode, there are vibrant arcade graphics. Also, the win of the title holds the arcade graphics.
- The graphics of the game are outstanding.
- It is a co-op gameplay that means two players can play together to defeat the undead in various game forms.
- New tutorial videos are available where the development team teaches special tips and tricks.
- The game is a bit outdated.
The full arcade adventure of Ghost Squad appears on the Wii with independent supplementary content, with a Multiplayer mode for 1- 4 players. It is one of the first light gun games appearing on the Wii. Also, Ghost Squad is the one to catch the full benefit of the unique controls of the Wii Remote.
Three critical callings bring a new gameplay practice every time with increased levels, different plans, modifying the daylight, numerous choices, and secret arms and costumes to unlock. Alone or with up to three squad mates, players can protect prisoners, arrest suspects and deactivate explosions as they remove terrorist threats from the world.
- The controls and aims are unique.
- Multiple people can play this game.
- It includes the feature to unlock 25 different tricky weapons, including assault rifles, sniper, handguns, submachine guns, and more.
- The graphics can be better.
In the era of a favorite arcade, one player (Shane) has appeared as the most reliable N-Strike gamer that his colleagues have ever seen. But the time, when Shane breaks through the records of the game, something strange is taking place. Also, his achievement is being followed and documented. Shane is the ideal applicant for an ultra-exclusive request to be an Elite player of N-Strike.
After that night, he was excited to find the Nomad C Series Recruitment bot floating quietly over his bed. “B.O.B.” challenged Shane to enter the quest to shift as an Elite Striker, and he will have admittance to Top Secret Blasters. It is all the motivation Shane requires, and as being one, dominating Shane, it is your chance of making a record.
- Kids can also play this game.
- Very easy to install to the system.
- Consumes more time
Chicken Riot has the potential to make you leave the old gun games. In this game, if you don’t want to have your residence exhausted, then you just shoot the weak chickens that are moving amuck. You can shoot those hens on the earth and in the air, as they slide down on you.
Also, you can always drive those hens out of your field and cemetery. Moreover, the graveyards seem to be the perfect place where you want those hens. The Redneck Chicken in Nintendo Wii is an overall fun shooter game to play with your entire family.
- It makes the entertainment level to go up in dual player mode.
- Some extra mini-games are also available along with this game.
- You can earn some extra rewards from the additional mini-games.
- Most of the kids prefer this game over other gun games.
- Not ideal for adults.
This game comes equipped with many new features such as Sapele Mahogany and laminated Beechwood. It is available with white fiberglass limbs. The Wildcat is outfitted with all the additions to install a vision, stabilizer, and a Berger key. Moreover, it can be played with either right or left hand.
The game is moderately entertaining. However, people quite like that about it. Also, it does not take itself precariously at all and that it relies on campy entertainment and campy sci-fi environments.
- A person can use any of his/her hands to play this game.
- This was made especially for the children.
- The children will remain busy and would not make any noise while paying it.
- It is a beautiful game, but the transitions are too slow.
- There is no alternative to reload, and the gun is also too familiar with no changes.
Launched in August of 2007, the Chicken shoot has an interesting gameplay that is equipped with great effects and visuals of forests or villages or more. The central concept of the game is to dive all the chickens out of the field to help the farmers. Also, this game is available with various animations that take you to a hill or desert.
- The sound effect of this game is excellent.
- One can use wifi-remote for playing this game.
- This game can be bought at a low price.
- The overall build quality of the game is good.
- Amazing visuals and animations.
- A bit outdated.
A Brief Take on the Buyer’s Guide
There have to be some subtle ways to work on before purchasing any product online. Here are some particular ones to buy a decent Wii game that suits you.
Ratings Do Matter
The first thing you will be looking at is the ratings given by people for whatever product you are wishing to invest in. Moreover, reading or listening to reviews also comes with much important information about the game. The license, ESRB reviews are going to be some critical factors for buying any game.
Make sure that the game version is compatible with your PlayStation or other devices. Otherwise, you will end up purchasing the wrong one, and regret will take you over. And hence, always make sure to keep an eye on the details and specifications of the game. The box or the manual contains every little detail too.
Also, check out if the levels within the game work for you or not. If you want to give your child as a gift, then ensure that it suits their ‘Child Reading Level.’ You certainly don’t want to get things more complicated for them. Else, they would give up so easily. And hence, the right game will improve their hand-eye coordination, so, grasp an eye on that too.
Well, above, we have provided the best Wii games for your living room with a concise buyer’s guide. There are numerous Wii games available in the market. However, you should choose the game according to your interests. We highly suggest that you try Resident Evil 4 and the Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts once. As in both these gameplays, you will experience a simple and impressive control system.
Both of these games will give you goosebumps and a thrilling experience throughout with each level going up. Moreover, they come equipped with the necessary add-ons and accessories. In the end, you have to be more analytical before finally making a purchase.