Kids have an infinite love for Superheroes. They fancy them and often try to imitate them by often engaging in larger-than-life imaginative plays. Lego capitalized on this Idea and brought into effect their line of Superhero sets in the year 2011.
The sets had a bifurcation. These products were either DC themed of Marvel themed. While both are immensely popular among the kids and the adults, the Marvel sets enjoyed more popularity in comparison ever since the launch of Infinity War and Endgame.
In this write-up, we have brought you ten of the best Lego Superhero sets. These are mainly designed to delight kids, but the Lego sets are pretty popular among the adult section of Marvel fans as well.
To buy a terrific Lego Superhero set, you will have to keep the following two factors in mind:
Favorite Marvel Character: The Lego Superhero sets often centers around one or two main Marvel characters. To pick the best Lego Superhero set, you will have to know the choice of the player. You can even purchase a Lego set that will allow the players to recreate their favorite scenes.
Playability Quotient: We all love Lego sets that are designed to display. But when it comes to Lego Superhero sets, we expect it to be more action-packed. But kids and teens would rather like these sets to have a high playability factor. Hence, look for posable figures, the inclusion of several minifigs, movable parts, among other things to buy the best Lego Superhero set.
To get a clearer idea of other crucial factors you should consider for buying a Lego Superhero set, check out our Buying Guide.
We have done a thorough research and tested dozens of products before coming up with the following ten, which we think are the best Lego Superhero sets in the market. Take a look!
|Lego Superhero Sets||Lego Pieces||Minifigures||Recommended Age||Buy Now|
|LEGO Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown||1004||5||8 to 14 years||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Ultimate Battle||674||4||8 to 14 years||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Iron Man Hall of Armor||524||5||7 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Avengers Ultimate Quinjet||838||6||8 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Marvel Avengers Compound Battle||699||4+2||8 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Super Heroes Marvel Spider Mech Vs Venom||604||4||8 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Marvel Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue||-||-||-||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO The Hulkbuster Smash Up||375||4||7 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Marvel Avengers War Machine Buster||362||4||7 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|LEGO Marvel Spider Man, Bike Rescue||235||3||6 years and above||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Top 10 Best Lego Superhero Sets: Reviews
If you have always been a part of the Marvel Universe, then this is your chance. This Lego set lets you build a set where you can hang out with the Marvel characters.
The set consists of 1004 bricks and consists of five minifigures— Iron Man, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Ebony Maw, and a big size Cull Obsidian.
It is the best Lego Superhero set, in our opinion. With this set, you can build Dr. Strange home, Sanctum Sanctorum, Peter Parker’s apartment, water tower, and a Pizzeria where the Avengers can hang out.
It allows your child to indulge in imaginative combats with the Avengers against Cull Obsidian.
- Number of Pieces: 1004
- Size after Building: 11 x 7 x 8 inches
- Weight: 3.52 pounds
- Minifigures: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Ebony Maw, and Cull Obsidian
- Suitable Age: 8 to 14 years
- Recreates Avenger’s theme play set well enough
- Hours of developmental play
- Caters to the taste of both boys and girls
- Includes five Minifigures
- Suitable for younger kids
- No major cons
Kids can join the Guardian of the Galaxy and the Avengers by building this Starship to battle Thanos. It is a semi-accurate replica of the original Starship in the movie. There are a lot of detaining that adds to its grandeur and aura.
It is the second-best Lego Superhero set, which stands apart for its stunning design and packs an array of features like an openable cockpit, two stud shooters, in-built storage room for infinity gauntlet, and the infinity stones.
The minifigures that come along in this Lego Superhero set are Iron-Man, Star-Lord, Gamora, and a bigger sized Thanos.
- Number of Pieces: 674
- Size after Building: 3 x 8 x 18 inches
- Weight: 2.34 pounds
- Minifigures: Iron-Man, Gamora, Star-Lord, and Thanos
- Suitable Age: 8 to 14 years
- Accessories: Infinity gauntlet, infinity stones, and sword
- Inbuilt storage space for the gauntlet
- Close replica of the Starship shown in the Infinity War
- Includes multiple minifigs and accessories
- Encourages imaginative play
- Suitable for little children
- A few more Minifig from the Guardian of the Galaxy would have increased the playability quotient
Join Iron Man in his Hall of Armor to create some of the best weapons for the Avengers by re-creating Iron-Man’s Hall of Armor from this Lego set.
The package contains 524 pieces of Legos and five minifigs that centers around Iron man. You get four Iron man suits and a face & hair of the same avenger. You can choose the sit you like and affix the face & hair on it for making the most of the set.
It is the third-best Lego Superhero set because it lets you build Iron man’s Armor Making Podium with posable modules that you can incorporate into the game in different ways. You can as well build a fully posable Igor Suit Mech featuring an openable cockpit.
All in all, it is one of the best Lego Superhero sets that you can consider buying if you are awed by the Armor making skills of Iron Man.
- Number of Pieces: 524
- Size of Hall of Armor: 5 x 13 x 6 inches
- Size of Igor Suit Mech: 3 x 1 x 3 inches
- Product Weight: 1 pound
- Minifigures: Iron Man MK 1, MK 5, MK 41 and MK 50 along with Tony Stark Face& Hair
- Suitable Age: 7 years and up
- You can put together Hall of Armor and an Igor suit Mech
- Includes versatile Minifigs
- Suitable for small children
- The Mech and Modules are posable
- Relatively inexpensive
- The width of the Hall of Fame could have been a bit more extended
Avenger fans can build the Iconic Quinjet to transport themselves into the world of their favorite Superheroes and re-live with them their moments of conquests, failures, and glory.
This Quinjet, an advance aircraft, is a personal carrier and combating spaceship of the Avenger heroes. It features in several of the Avengers movies like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Thor: Ragnarök, Infinity War, and Endgame.
You get 838 pieces of Legos in this set. It is the fourth-best set in our opinion because of its sleek look, Openable minifig cockpit, rooms for mounting more minifigs, two stud shooters, and fold-out six rapid shooters.
This miniature Quinjet is 11inches wide, 15 inches long, and 4 inches high and is suitable for kids who are above the age of eight.
- Number of Pieces: 838
- Size after Building: 11 x 4 x 15 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Minifigures: Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, Rocket Racoon, and 2 Chitauri
- Suitable Age: 8 years and above
- Numerous stud shooters
- The minifigs are dressed in Avengers costume
- Sizable Aircraft has an openable cockpit
- Rooms for mounting minifigs
- Suitable for kids
- Thor minifigure looks inaccurate
If you want one Lego Superhero set that has all the quintessential elements of the Avenger movies, then we suggest this one for you.
The Lego set comprises of 699 pieces. You can employ them to put together the two-story Avengers Compound with stud shooters for training the avengers. There are also Legos to construct a toy helicopter and an off-roader to add details to the Avenger SuperheroLego set.
It is the fifth-best Lego Superhero set according to us because of its inclusivity of so many essential Avengers components. It comes to life with the addition of the four minifigs and two big-figures that the creator has thoughtfully added to the set.
- Number of Pieces: 699 pieces
- Size of the Avengers Compound: 6 x 11 x 7 inches
- Dimensions of the Helicopter: 3 x 5 x 2 inches
- Product weight: 2.89 pounds
- Minifigures: Captain Marvel, Nebula, Iron Man, and Outrider
- Big-Figures: Thanos and Hulk
- Suitable Age: 8 years and above
- Best all-encompassing Lego Superhero set
- Easy to build
- Includes bricks to construct a helicopter and an Off-roader
- Makes an excellent gift for an Avengers fan
- The minifigs do not look great
This is the best Lego Superhero set for all kids who love Spiderman. It comes in 604 pieces, is packed with four minifigs and other accessories. Kids can create a posable Spiderman model and a Venom Mech with mini cockpits.
Kids can engage in imaginative Superhero fantasies by creating the Spiderman model to fight Venom to rescue Aunt May.
You also get several spiderweb elements that you can construct in various ways to complement the battle scenes you recreate.
This Spiderman set has secured a position on our list because of its quality built, design, and inclusion of various accessories that assist kids in Lego building.
- Number of Pieces: 604
- Size of Spiderman Mech: 5 x 4 x 2 inches
- Size of Venom Mech: 8 x 7 x 3 inches
- Minifigures: Aunt May, Ghost-Spider, Spiderman and Venom
- Suitable Age: 8 years and above
- Accessories: Hoverboard, an assortment of spider webs and stud shooters
- Spiderman figure features a web law and a gripping arm
- Both the models feature mini cockpits
- Mini-cockpits can accommodate the minifigs to augment the fun
- Both the models are posable
- Venom figure is superb and of sizable stature
- Spidey Mech could have been better
We all are awed by the stature, magnificence, and strength of the Hulk. For kids whose favorite is the Hulk, this Lego Superhero set would make a great present.
With this set, kids can assemble together Avengers battle scenes of the Hulk against Chitauris. It is a set containing 482 pieces of Legos. You can bring together Hulk’s helicopter with three missile shooters, the Hulk figure, Leviathan, Chaitauris, the infinity gauntlet, and the stones.
You might consider putting this set beside other Avenger themed Lego sets for building your personal MCU of Legos.
- Number of Pieces: 482
- Product weight: 1.41 pounds
- Minifigures: Pepper Potts, Black Widow, Hulk, and 2 Chitauris
- Suitable Age: 8 years and above
- Accessories: The infinity gauntlet, infinity stones
- Best Lego Superhero set for hulk fans
- Multiple accessories
- Instructions are simple to follow
- Easy, fun and simple-to-build Lego set
- The Black widow minifig has to be converted to Pepper Potts
- The Leviathan lacks finishing
This Lego Superhero set is packed with 375 pieces of sheer enjoyment and developmental playing. Kids can assemble these pieces to create the Hulkbuster, which is endowed with an openable cockpit and bashing arms for maximum impact.
It is a powerful piece of machinery in the Avengers movie. Kids can create their miniature version of it to place them in their Lego city or add to their Marvel Superheroes collection.
The addition of the turret adds another dimension to the gameplay. It is a simple set that kids are bound to love. They can imagine themselves to be a part of the Wakanda battle or make up their own Avenger story to make things super-interesting.
- Number of Pieces: 375
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
- Size of the Hulkbuster: 5 x 2 x 6 inches
- Minifigures: Bruce Banner, Proxima Midnight, Falcon, and an Outrider
- Suitable Age: 7 years and above
- The cockpit of the Hulkbuster is openable
- Includes a separate turret for the infinity stone
- The Hulkbuster looks semi-authentic
- Turret for the infinity stone adds to details
- The set has a good assortment of Minifigures
- The set takes time to assemble
If the War Machine is one of your child’s favorite Avengers, then you must grab this Lego Superhero toy. It is one of the most popular Lego super Hero sets that is appreciated by parents and kids globally.
Kids can assemble the pieces and make the War Machine. It is one of the most formidable Avengers who is designed to battle and win!
The Mech toy features an openable cockpit, two stud-shooting cannons that are detachable, six rapid stud shooters, and two flick missiles. With so many ammunitions within the toy, kids can set up the most elaborate battle scenarios ever!
- Number of Pieces: 362
- Size after Building: 6 x 3 x 5 inches
- Product weight: 15.2 ounces
- Minifigures: The Ant-Man, 2 Outriders and War Machine
- Suitable Age: 7 years and above
- Posable War Machine toy has gripping hands
- Looks realistic
- Openable cockpit
- Cost-effective Lego Superhero sets
- Includes four minifigs
- Size is a bit small
This toy takes back kids into the scene where Spidey races on his bike against time to prevent Carnage from doing massive damage to humanity.
The Lego pack comes with 235 pieces. It also includes three minifigures and accessories in the form of web elements.
Kids as little as six years of age can assemble this set as it is a simple one to handle and operate. However, adults might find it to be a bit lackluster.
- Number of Pieces: 235
- Size of Motorcycle: 1 x 5 x 2.5 inches
- Size of Power Generator: 1 x 5 x 2 inches
- Minifigures: Carnage, Miles Morales and Spiderman
- Suitable Age: 6 years and above
- Power cell has an exploding feature
- Accessory includes Carnage’s tentacles
- Buildable web parts make it look cooler
- An assortment of web features makes it look cooler
- Power generator has an explodable feature
- Cost-effective Lego Superhero set
- The webs accessories don’t stay put
- The toys are relatively smaller
- Might not be interesting-enough for teens or adults
Things To Consider While Purchasing a Lego Superhero Set:
Grabbing the best Lego Superhero set is the aim of every Marvel or DC fan who appreciates Lego. But how would you know what set will be perfect for you?
To make things clearer, we have made a comprehensive buying guide that will perhaps help you in choosing the Superhero set to give you a blast.
1. Reason Things Out:
While searching for the best Lego sets online, we are often tempted to buy more than we want. All the Lego products are of good quality, but that does not mean that it will appeal to your taste. So, reason things out at first.
Ask yourself these few basic questions:
- What is my Lego building skill?
- Who is my favorite Marvel character?
- What amount of money do I want to spend?
- How does this set add to my Lego collection?
- How will I Incorporate this set with the rest of my Legos?
Let your answer guide you in making the decision. It is a simple process. Just spare a few minutes of thought, and you will end up with a Lego Superhero set that you love.
2. Minifigures and Accessories:
It is especially in the case of the Lego Superhero sets that the inclusion of a number of minifigs and accessories play an important role. More number of Minifigures means higher playability quotient. Accessories let you set up an elaborate scene from the Superhero movies. So, always look for more minifigs and accessories.
3. Time Investment:
When you buy a Lego set, it is not only money but also the time that you invest. If you are someone who has a time crunch, then we suggest you get a simpler set that is easy to build. You will get the joy of building Lego and collecting minifigs without cutting a major chunk of your time.
However, if you are buying it for a kid or anyone who has leisure, then a large Superhero set is perhaps a good idea.
4. Suitability of the Lego Set
Never forget to check the suitability of a Lego Superhero set according to the age. This factor decides whether you will enjoy constructing a set or discard it after getting frustrated.
You can check the age recommendations of a Lego Superhero set online on sites like Amazon. We have mentioned the age suitability for each of the products we have reviewed.
If you already have a favorite Lego Superhero set that you want to purchase, then great! We are happy that we were of help to you. If you are still confused, take a closer look at our buying guide.
On second thoughts, let us recommend a few of the sets that we thought were the best while and after testing.
We think that the Lego Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown is the best Lego Superhero set because of its detailed look, all-encompassing elements, and popularity among gamers.
But if you want something that is more power-packed, we think that the Lego Ultimate Battle will be a better deal for you. This is a close replica of the battleship that featured in the Avengers movies. It also comes with an impressive collection of minifigs that adds to its credit and makes it the second-best Lego Superhero set for us.
If we have not reviewed any of the Lego Marvel Superhero sets that you think should be on this list, please suggest. Also, in case we have left any question unanswered, comment below. We shall reply soon.