Beyblades is one of the most loved games of all time. And if you are a blader yourself, or a parent who wants to make their child happy, you must be in a search for the best Beyblade products. Well, you have reached the right destination.
We are about to review the ten best Beyblade products of all time and tell you about their pros and cons. But how would you know if a Beyblade product is best for you?
It might seem a little confusing at first. Just focus on the two factors we are listing down, and you will be sorted.
- Type of Beyblade: There are four distinct types of Beyblades- striker, defender, endurance, and balance types. The type of Beyblade you are buying is the first thing to consider. This factor affects the way your bey behaves in the stadium.
- Experience of the Player:If you are a beginner, it is best to buy a starter pack. You can also go for a combo pf Beyblade stadium and tops. These will help you start your journey into the bey world. But if you are an experienced player, we assume you would already have enough launchers and stadiums. Hence, single Beyblades will perhaps be the best deal for you.
Now, are you sure of which type of Beyblade product you want for yourself?
If yes, take a look at the ten best Beyblades. We have tested many products and read innumerable reviews before coming up with this list of top 10.
However, if you are still not certain, please scroll down to the Buying Guide section. We have discussed several factors that you must consider to get the best deal. It will most certainly help you to make up your mind.
Best Beyblade 2020
|Beyblade||Included Beyblade||Spin Direction||Type||Item weight (ounces)||Check Now|
|BEYBLADE Burst||Ace Dragon D5|
Bushin Ashindra A5
|26.4||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Beyblade Burst Evolution Elite Warrior||Draciel S|
Genesis Valtreyk V3
|11.2||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Beyblade Burst Turbo Slingshock Riptide||Riptide||Right||Defense||6.4||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Cho-Z||Cho-Z Valkyrie Z.EV||Right||Attack||5||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Takara Tomy Heaven Pegasus||Heaven Pegasus 10P.Lw Sen||Right||Stamina||4.2||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Union Achilles||Union Achilles Cn.Xt+ Retsu||Right||Balance||4.2||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Elfnico Gyro Burst Battle Evolution Metal Fusion||4 Metal Fusion Tops||Left||NA||11.2||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|BEYBLADE Burst Turbo Slingshock Cross Collision||Right Artemis A4|
Left Astro A4
|10.6||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Booster Judgement Joker||Judgement Joker .00T.Tr Zan||Dual||Balance||4||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Zet Achilles 11XT||Zet Achilles 11XT||Right||Balance||3.84||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Top Beyblade Reviews
If you are in a quest for the best Beyblade battle set, then this hypersphere Vertical drop stadium and the combo of two Beyblades and launchers will suit your requirements.
The cool blue stadium has a base, a well-defined brink, and concave protective walls. It is a well-designed battle arena that is spacious and lets your Beyblade tops to exhibit their full potential.
The vertical drop design of the stadium helps the Beyblades to pick up speed and attack opponents from the most unexpected angles. However, the stadium does not have any penalty pockets.
The two Beyblades included in this set are the attack-type Ace Dragon D5 and the defense type Bushin Ashindra A5. The launchers that come with this pack are versatile—however, both the beys spin in the right direction.
- The pack includes a Beyblade stadium, two Beyblades, two left/right-spin launchers
- The Beyblades in the pack are the Ace Dragon D5 and the Bushin Ashindra A5
- You can scan code and unlock all these items in the virtual Beyblade game
- Includes both the attack and defense type tops
- Tops are sturdy
- Well-designed Beyblade stadium
- Cost-effective starter set for Beyblade enthusiasts
- The battle arena does not have penalty pockets
If you have this set of Beyblades in your hand, you will be the ultimate champion of every battle. This set contains four iconic Beys, which are sturdy and loved by your fellow-Beybladers. It is one of the best Beyblade combos.
As it comes in a well-curated Beyblade burst pack, this one makes a perfect gift option. All the children are surely going to love this pack.
The four beys you gey in this pack are:
- Draciel S – Defence type
- Dranzer S- Balance type
- Xcalius X2 – Balance type
- Genesis Valtreyk V3- Attack Type
The lack of launchers is the only cause we are placing this set in the second position.
- Set contains four whole beys (energy layer, forge disc and driver)
- The pack includes four right-spinning Beyblade burst tops
- Item weight is 11.2 ounces
- The four tops cover three categories- Attack, defense, and balance
- The Beyblades tops are sturdy
- Offers enough variety
- Makes great gift option
- Inclusion of launchers would have been better
Looking out for the best Beyblade burst and launcher combo? This set right here might fit the bill. The riptide is a sturdy Beyblade that spins in the right direction. It is a defense type top that can take many major hits and still keep rotating to your surprise.
The riptide has the cool looking Forneus F4 as the energy layer, its forge disc is the D44, and as the driver, this bey has TD11-S.
As it is a product from Beyblade’s Slingshock series, it has a dual-driver mode. The Riptide can ride the stadium rails in the slingshock mode and can act like any other defense type bey in the battle ring mode.
One of the major reasons we are placing it among the three best Beyblade sets is because of the shark launcher it comes with. It is an LR launcher with a power gauge that can measure your performance every time you say 1,2,3 Let it Rip!
- The combo includes the Riptide top and shark launcher
- Riptide is a defense type, right spinning Beyblade
- Launcher features a power gauge
- Driver height is adjustable
- Riptide has a good defense stat
- The power gauge helps players in Beyblade battles
- Beyblade driver has slingshock and battle ring modes
- Ripcord quality can be better
The Cho-Z Valkyrie is yet another product from the Beyblade’s burst system that we are reviewing. The valkyrie is a right spinning edgy attacker with a cool blue top with a jagged perimeter.
Although it falls under the attack type, it is also one of the best Beyblade in the defense category as well. If you launch this Beyblade hard, you can awaken the rubber burst toppers. These can burst the rival beys easily and gives you an upper hand in battles.
The Zenith forge disc has an attack stat of 5. Both the zenith forge disc and the evolution tip are reasonably heavy, which enables this bey to take quite a few hits without getting damaged.
It is a starter set that comes with a mini launcher. The sole reason for us to place it as the fourth-best Beyblade product is that the launcher it comes with isn’t the best. Besides, it will probably not be able to awaken the burst stoppers, which is a specialty of these Beyblades.
- The set includes the Cho-Z Valkyrie and mini launcher
- Zenith forge disc and Evolution Driver
- The Beyblade is right spinning
- Superb attack type Beyblade
- Consists of a launcher to get started
- Defense power is good
- Features burst stoppers
- The launcher lacks in quality
Does your Beyblade strategy consist of being the last survivor in the stadium? If so, then you need the best Beyblade of the stamina type in your collection.
The heaven Pegasus is a stamina type Bey top that is from the Gatinko chip system. Obviously, it has several layers that keep it spinning for a long time while other tops exhaust themselves in the process.
Gatinko Chip– Pegasus
Layer Weight– Sen
Layer Base– Heaven
Forge Disc– 10
Disc Frame– Proof
Performance Tip– Low
The heaven Pegasus can perform an array of special moves like Lock Reverse, Heaven Thunder, and Feather Storm. The wing of this bey flips open during spinning because of centrifugal force, which strengthens its attacking capabilities.
- The Beyblade rotates in the right direction
- It is a stamina type Beyblade
- Features special move like the Heaven thunder, Feather storm, etc.
- Weighs 4.2 ounces
- Suitable for three years and above
- Special moves give advantage in battling
- Great stamina will be of benefit in survival battles
- Wings flip open for attacking
- Might lose against a very strong attacker
- Takes a while to put together
If you want the best Beyblade on all fronts, the union Achilles will perhaps suit your taste. It will work excellently against the attack, defense, and stamina type beys.
As a Beyblade belonging to the Gatinko layer system, the Union Achilles has several layers. Let’s have a look:
Gatinko Chip: Achilles
Layer Weight: Retsu
Layer Base: Union
Forge Disc: Convert
Performance Tip: Xtend+
It is one of the best Beyblades of all time. This top features several special moves to defend, attack, and still be able to keep the bey stable. These moves are- Union buster, union dive, union Flux, Union Shoot, and Union Shield.
However, you might feel that the union Achilles is a bit costly, which is why we have placed it in the sixth position. But it is a buy-worthy Beyblade product and is worth it every penny.
- Weighs 4.2 ounces
- Xtend+ driver has stamina, attack and defense settings
- Union Achilles is a right spinning Beyblade
- Features several special moves
- The driver has various settings
- This bey is good in all fronts
- Looks formidable
- Little on the expensive side
It is a value for a money set that consists of four beys. These tops have metal discs and can engage in head-on conflict in the Beyblade stadiums.
These tops are sturdy and well made. Each of these beys comes in three separate parts. So, it requires putting together. Apart from the tops, you will get two good quality launchers. Also, a winder and stickers are included in the pack.
It is our seventh best Beyblade product recommendation. The reason is, this set is not really recommended for kids below thirteen years. The pack comes in lovely packaging and makes a good birthday gift. You can as well buy it for yourself if you love Beyblades, both the game and the anime.
- This package includes- four spinning tops, stickers, two power launchers, one winder and instruction
- These are metal burst tops that require assembling
- After-sales service
- This pack is great as a starter kit and gift option
- The metal fusion Beyblades are sturdy
- Stickers lets you add a touch of personalization
- Launchers are high powered, but might not be durable
Love multi-player Beyblade battles? Then this massive Slingshock stadium is just for you. It is a cool green colored combat arena with four rails indented on the terrain of the stadium. Four to six Beyblades can easily spin around in this stadium at a time.
It is a complete value for money pack that includes the Beystadium, two Beyblades and launchers. The tops that are in the pack are the attack type Artemis A4 and the defense type Astro A4. The former spins in the right direction, and the latter is a left spinning top.
‘Value for money’ and ‘inexpensive’ are two different things. It is indeed one of the best Beyblade starter set, that is completely value for money. But it is certainly not inexpensive as it costs around fifty dollars. It is because of the cost of the set; it is the eighth-best Beyblade product on our list.
If you want to get a discount on this combo, try buying it online. Sites like Amazon offer good discounts on Beyblade products.
- The pack includes a Slingshock Beyblade stadium, two Beyblades and two LR launchers
- Beystadium is 22 inches wide
- The height of both the Beyblade drivers are adjustable
- There are four rails on the base of the Beystadium
- Artemis A4 is attack type; Astro A4 is a defense type
- Large Beyblade stadium can accommodate four to six players
- It is a complete starter kit
- The Beyblades will have two modes- the Slingshock and the battle ring
- Value for money
- Bit expensive
- The Beyblade tops don’t have enough stamina
The judgment joker released last year and is immensely popular in 2020. Both the name and the features of the Judgement Joker is pretty cool. At present, it is one of the best balance type Beyblades.
You can strategize the tip of the driver to your own benefit. However, if you launch this bey really hard, it can bump against the walls and lose momentum.
It is a product from the Gatinko chip layer system. The parts this Beyblade includes are:
Gatinko Chip– Joker
Layer Weight– Zan
Layer Base– Judgement (Takara Tomy)
Forge Disc– 00
Disc Frame– Turn
Performance Tip– Trick
No wonder it is one of the best Beyblades and the most popular. However, we judged that the Judgment Joker has its flaws, for which it ranks in the second last position.
- The set includes the judgment Joker Beyblade
- Performance tip is adjustable
- Special moves include – The judgment, joker Flush, Trick Roulette and joker wheel
- Driver changes the direction of spinning during the battle
- Weighs about four ounces
- Balance type top is useful in every battle
- Looks super cool and colorful
- Direction changing gimmick is advantageous during bey battles
- Stability is not the best
The Zet Achilles is a balance type Beyblade with considerable attacking power. As it is a bey from the Cho-Z line, this has three parts. The top energy layer has a good concentration of metal on the wings that help the bey to intensify its attack. The 11 forge disc has a moderate weight, which betters the stability of this top. It has an Xtend driver. As the name suggests, you can actually extend the height of the driver to suit your battle needs.
The Zet Achilles is not the best Beyblade out there. But it is certainly good. So, if you are searching for the perfect top to start your Beyblade journey with, the balance type Zet Achilles will be a nice pick.
- Weighs about 3.84 ounces
- Zet Achilles is right spinning Beyblade
- The move pool of this top consists of- Z dive, Z Whip, Z defense, Z launch, and Z Breaker
- The starter set comes with a launcher
- Snazzy looking
- The wings have metals for better impact on other beys
- You can adjust the height of the Beyblade by adjusting the driver
- The stickers inside the box are few
- The launcher can be better
- Average performance overall
Things to Consider Before Purchasing the Best Beyblade Product:
If you are wondering what factors must you consider to buy the best Beyblade product for yourself or your child, then read on.
1. Type of the Beyblade
There are four distinct types of beys that you will come across. Every player needs a couple of all of the types. However, if you are here to buy just one or a few products, then choose what you need most at this moment.
The four types of Beyblades are:
- Attack– The striker or attack type Beyblade is lightweight and is known for its aggressiveness in the stadium. These beys swirl around more. They clash and collide with other tops.
- Defend- This is a heavier type of top that is designed to endure the attacks of other Beyblades and still keep spinning. In many cases, an attacker can burst if it collides with a great defender. So don’t underestimate it!
- Stamina- This type of bey is the best when you want to score a survival point. It has the most agility and keeps spinning for the longest time.
- Balance- The balance type Beyblades is a mix of all the above characteristics. Hence, if you are a beginner and are buying your first Beyblade, we suggest the balance type.
2. Value for Money Factor
The price of a product is a very important point of consideration. Especially when you are buying toys. Go through the contents of the pack carefully and make sure that the Beyblade product you are buying is value for money.
Beyblades can be a thorough source of entertainment. But if you buy the wrong combo or the wrong type, it can result in disappointment. Hence, always consider this factor if you want to purchase the best Beyblade product that puts a smile on your face.
It is not only the look of a Bey but also the special characteristic features that set it apart. In the Beyblade world, the gimmick pool has a lot to offer. Some beys have special unlockable features, the drivers of some of the Beyblades have several modes, while others have movable parts. To get the best Beyblade that is perfect for your gameplay strategy, always consider the gimmick a Beyblade can perform before purchasing it.
4. Weight of the Beyblade
If you want a defensive player to join your team, choose a Beyblade that is heavier on the weight scale. Otherwise, a bey with moderate weight is better. However, we advise you to stay away from Beyblades that are very lightweight. They often lack quality and get damaged easily.
If you haven’t been able to decide yet, please peruse our buying guide thoroughly. Although, we can as well suggest a few of the best Beyblade products from this list.
We think the Beyblade Hypersphere Vertical Drop Battle Set is the best Beyblade product there is. It comes in a combo pack of stadium, Beyblades, and launchers at a very reasonable price. If you are looking just for tops, then you can choose the Beyblade Burst Evolution Elite Warrior 4-Pack. It yet another cost-effective pack that consists of a variety of good quality tops.
If you have any queries regarding this article, please write to us. We shall answer you at the soonest.